AGA Holiday, India’s Fastest Growing Travel Company. AGA Holiday was started by three young minds.It is started to promote tourism,to make people happy and enjoy their happy moments.It provides the well planned and customized packages, and it aims at providing the best and cheap prices.
AGA Holiday is an online travel company.It provides the flights services,hotels, buses, customized tourist packages, and much more.
we offer best packages,and we provide guaranteed best deals. Customer satisfaction and Customer support in provided by experienced proffesionals.
As a registered member of AGA Holiday, you would be earning benefits on air fares, hotel reservations, holiday packages, and much more, as compared to other travel services. Special Gift Vouchers are provided to users, which they can use for earning discounts in next bookings.
AGA Holiday offers many promotional deals, Exciting offers, and best deals.which results in getting the discounts in different deals and packages. Hereby the customers increases their savings, and also gift vouchers helps the customers to get more discounts.
You must present a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport and E-Ticket,On presenting your photo ID proof and E-Ticket copy, your boarding pass will be issued and an airline issued boarding pass for the current date to proceed through airport security to the gate.
All Cancellations should be intimated through email and refund policy will be effective from the date of receipt of this email.
-Token amount is fully non-refundable.
-If canceled 30 days or more before departure: 30% of the total package price would be retained as the cancellation fee
-If canceled 30 to 20 days before departure: 50% of the total package price would be retained as the cancellation fee
-If canceled 20 days or less before departure: 100% of the total package price would be retained as the cancellation fee
-No shows(Not informed): 100% of the package price would be retained as a cancellation fee.
-Cancellation may change according to the hotel cancellation policy.
– Aga holidays is not liable for the care of personal belongings of travelers during the trip. Any loss or damage to any valuable items like mobile, tab, gold, etc are purely customer responsibility.
-It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid Id during there tour. (Return Flight Tickets, Passports, Hotel Vouchers, Visa, Timely Itinerary, and other vouchers and tickets)
-In case of non-compliance of payment terms, Aga holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking, or if any price change happens to be borne by traveler only.
-In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Aga holidays will try its best to reimburse the traveler appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible.
-The itinerary provided is tentative and the final itinerary would be shared on arrival at the destination.
-Any local taxes, cess, gratuities have to be borne by the traveler at the hotel/cruise counters
-The passport of all travelers needs to have 6-month validity from the date of departure.
-AGA Holidays will not be liable for any Visa rejections or delays in Visa, it completely depends on an embassy and the cancellation charges will be applied as written in T&C.
Yes, you can book your Package by cash payment at our head office or any branch office located over the country. You can also book your Package by account transfers.
1. Fares and seats are subjected to availability and are not guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed.
2. Kindly check the booking details (PNR, Date, Time, Name, Sector, Fares, Etc.) before giving approval for Issuance & Re-issuance of the ticket. Once the ticket has been issued/reissued AGA Holidays will not take any liability for errors.
3. In case of Bad weather, Flight Cancellation, Change of Schedule of flights, AGA Holidays will not be responsible for any refund or compensation of any kind. However, we will make our sincere efforts to provide an alternative arrangement.
4. Passports should have a validity of 6 months and above from the date of return. AGA Holidays will not be responsible for any compensation in case traveller is not allowed to board due to wrong , expired or invalid passport. Agents are requested to check the same before giving go ahead for issuance.
5. Any modification or cancellation needs to be made at least 48 hrs prior to departure for International Flights and 24 hrs prior to departure for Domestic Flights. AGA Holidays will not be responsible in case airline denies to make any changes or cancellation, if the above mentioned time line is missed.
6. For Flights/Trains/Buses, cancellation will be as per cancellation policy of Airlines/IRCTC/Transport respectively
AGA Holidays, India’s Fastest Growing Travel Company, was started with a small dedicated team of three friends, and now the company has stretched the branches from Kashmir to Kerala.